Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tool 11

Some of the tools that I really like and can see using in the classroom are google docs.   I could type up weekly exit tickets, quizzes or questions of the days for the students to respond to weekly. I could also use edmodo to do this.   I also like the tools where the students can create animation, comics or videos to demonstrate to the class what they have learned. There are also many apps to download for the students to use in centers. 
Technology before was just something I had to do.  Now I know that it can be used daily to teach learning objectives.  This will enable the students to be more independent learners.  I really need to start thinking about the procedures that will be put into place for technology to be a daily thing in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment